Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service
Hosted Continuity IT Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service (BRaaS) is fast becoming the new standard for off-site data back up, managed by experienced staff, paid for on a monthly basis and giving you peace-of-mind.
Hosted Continuity IT Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service (BRaaS) provides a fully managed solution that delivers on-site hardware, connectivity and off-site data storage and replication, all paid for on a monthly basis. Maintained by highly experienced and knowledgeable staff, our BRaaS is fast becoming the new standard for off-site data back up, and here's why:
- Supply, installation and configuration of appliances to meet your data backup and storage needs.
- Configuration, and optional supply of backup software to stage to disk with a defined retention policy.
- Configuration of data de-duplication and replication between client site and a Hosted Continuity IT Data Centre.
- Specification and installation of appropriate network connectivity between your site and a Hosted Continuity IT Data Centre.
- Monthly storage of replicated business data.
- Provision of Virtual Environment for data restoration purposes.
- Optional data migration service with complete backup outsourced option.
Benefits for your business
- Funded as an operational expense rather than being a capital expense.
- Reduced management and operational overheads for your business
- Increased reliability of backups and reduction in data backup failures.
- Improved data recovery time versus old-world tape solutions.
- Easily deployed alongside existing tape infrastructures.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Fully-supported on-site hardware, network connectivity and off-site data storage.
- One predictable monthly cost for the entire service.
- Utilises proven high-quality hardware appliances.